Together Forever

Friday, June 18, 2010

Be strong

"Be strong and of a good courage. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee, withersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9

The mutual theme. I've loved it since day one. It just seemed so...powerful. So, I just wanted to say that I know, very personally that this is true. I've had several experiences with it. Even last night, when Beth was being a silly, shy girl, she remembered this scripture. And it helped. So, I just want to testify that I know this scripture is true. haha I know it so well, that it somehow crept into my dream last night. Just a wee bit strange. But, if there is ever a time you need courage, if you're nervous or scared, just say a little prayer. Because if you care about it, then the Lord cares about it. He'll help you in any way He can. Because He's always with you. I just wanted you guys to know that. :)

No comments: