Together Forever

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Personal Progress

I am so excited!! I am so close to earning my Young Womanhood Recognition and medalion! There is a starting sense of accomplishment s I near the end of this great program. The choices I have made in my life are directly influenced by the church, and more specifically the Personal Progress Program. I know that because I have chosen to go to church and mutual every week, and read my scriptures, and say my prayers, and worked on value experiences, I have become a better person, and I am so grateful for that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani-

I am also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I don't know you, but I think that this blog is a great idea for a Personal Progress. I log on here each Sunday and I always feel uplifted from what I read. Thanks for your posts!

Have a nice Sunday,
fellow blogger Brooke

Nicole said...

How exciting! Even though I don't know you either, you've been an example to me and I love reading your posts. Thank you for your insight!

A fellow Latter-Day Saint,
Nicole :)

Dani said...

Wow girls, thank you so much! Im glad you are enjoying it! :)