Together Forever

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Choice and Accountability

This year, I have been focusing on my choice and accountability blog I kept as my project for Evening of Excellence. I enjoyed getting on the computer and putting down my thoughts and feelings about how choices affect my life. I would normally write on Sundays, so I would have time to think about the topic I wanted to cover for that week, and my mind would constantly be thinking about the choices I make. I have learned that the Lord gives us obstacles to make us better people. We can either falter and do things we know are wrong, or we can rise to the occasion and act the way we know we can. We can choose the right.

I love life, and even though it is hard sometimes, I am glad that we can choose for ourselves the lives we will lead and the direction we want to go and the things we want to accomplish. I have a testimony of this gospel and that the Atonement is real and the Savior loves us. My agency is something I need to be careful with and treat as a blessing in my life. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. :)

No comments: