Together Forever

Saturday, May 15, 2010

The temple is the place to be

Ok, so this is going to be super short. But today I had one of the most amazing experiences ever. I went to the Gila Valley Temple open house. And I can truly testify that it is a house of the Lord. I mean, just look at it!



How could something this beautiful not be? And, even when not dedicated, there was such and amazing peace and spirit there. I truly was filled today. Walking into that temple, especially the celestial room and the sealing room, I was just so full. Tears came to my eyes - and, when it comes to the spirit, I'm a crier, but only about certain things. And there was nothing to provoke these tears. Besides just being so full that there was nothing else to do.

Needless to say, there will be a day that I will being going through the temple. A day where I won't be rushed through and I'll have time to ponder and feel Heavenly Father's love and peace.

The temple is so amazing. Don't settle for anything less. Because the temple is the place to be!

No comments: