Together Forever

Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Suffer the Little Children"

So, today, the primary teachers had a sort of training meeting, so I got to substitute a class during the 3rd hour. I was assigned the CTR-4 class, and they were awesome!! They were definitely 4, but I could tell why the Savior asks all of us to be like them. Their spirits are pure and innocent, even if they may not act appropriately all the time, they are exempt from any real punishment, and that makes me feel better for them. That is not the case however for those of us over the age of 8. We break the rules and get in trouble for it and feel the consequences, and we cry and do things wrong and get frustrated with ourselves. But even through all this, we are given a way back to Him. We must partake of the sacrament and repent of our sins and shortcomings, and strive to do better, and "become as the little children". I know that the Lord loves us and we can fel His presence if we but choose to listen to the spirit and live in a way that invites Him into our lives.

1 comment:

Miya said...

I love children! They really are the spice of life and so cute too! I'm glad you got to be in primary for the day! It is so much fun! (: You're an awesome girl! I hope you're doing well!!