Together Forever

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Your Choice!

So in Young Women's on Sunday, Sister Jenkins talked about agency and how we can choose where our lives go and how they play out. There was a scripture she mentioned about how we either choose eternal live, or captivity and death. All I could think was, "Gee... I wonder which one I'd rather have for my future!" It's so self explanitory, but so many times we do things that turn us from the direction we know we should go. My goal is to choose the things that will uplift my life so that I will be able to live with my family and Heavenly Father again. I love life!! And thats a choice! I look at some people and miserable their lives are, and good of circumstances they gave, and then I also see those who are the happiest people I know and have horrible things thrown at them from every direction. It all depends on how we chose to live, and we chose to react to the different situations we are put in every day. Life is good, we just have to recognize it!! :)

No comments: